Friday, January 1, 2010

New year Bash 2009 pics of Celebs

As the year was about to end their were many festivals and carnivals babes and starlets let their hair loose check the compilation of pics here.


Bipasha Basu performed at Sahara Star Hotel for the New Year’s Eve, mumbai. Bipasha rocked the stage by performing on her hit songs from her recent flicks.


While Bipasha rocked Sahara Star Hotel, Celina Jaitely was roped in to entertain audience at Country Club. Celina was paid 60 lakhs for her appearance , CC club is the biggest club of India with more than 100 resorts under its chain.

the other star were doing the following

Amitabh Bachchan : In the New Year, the entire family is hoping to do the kind of work that would please the audience and carry the company forward. Our New Year wishes? May 2010 bring peace and well-being. May it fill us with pride as a nation. May our glory spread further. May we progress in all walks of life. And may the year keep me alive to witness the country, the film industry and my family prosper and progress. I look forward to the coming year passing peacefully.

Katrina Kaif : I couldn’t hope for a better New Year’s day. I’m in London with my sisters and brother having the time of my life. We have lots of fun when we all are together. After I started working I have hardly seen my siblings. So meeting them is always special and a festival to mark our meeting, is the cherry on the cake. My mother forced me to leave my cell phone behind in Mumbai, so I’m almost cut off fromBollywood. What hopes for 2010? Lots of hard work and hopefully hits.

Shah Rukh Khan : I will be at home (Mannat) with Gauri, Aryan, Suhana and a couple of close friends like Karan Johar. Being with close family is the one thing I truly cherish.

Akshay Kumar : Tina, Aarav and I are in Goa. I normally take a vacation from December 29 to January 2 because it includes a double celebration. Tina’sbirthday on December 29, and then the New Year’s eve party. Honestly what can be better than spending time with your loved ones? This is a commitment I have made to my family.

Deepika Padukone : I will be home in Bangalore with my parents and my sister. Then I go to Goa to wrap up the last fortnight on Ashutosh Gowarikar’s film. Every year I hope that the following year is as exciting as the previous year and I’m very happy with the way my professional life is going. Hope 2010 is the same.

Ranbir Kapoor : I start shooting for Siddharth Anand’s film in the US from January 2. Since I didn’t wish to be in an aircraft on New Year’s eve, I left India on December 27. My entire family is in Dubai as tomorrow is my paternal grandmother’s birthday and the family is treating her to a one-week holiday there. I wish I could join them!

Kareena Kapoor : Saif and I are in England. We are catching up with Saif’s Oxford batchmates and their spouses. I’m dying to wear my fur coat and sniff the English chill… looking and feeling every inch a diva. We work hard allthe year around to make this happen, so let me enjoy myself.



Vidya Balan : I bring in 2010 with my birthday tomorrow… no one can forget it! What hopes do I have for 2010? Oh plenty! After watching Mr Bachchan at work in Paa, I realised being focussed on your work to the point of shutting out everything else is not something I need feel guilty about.

0 comments: